Data dodania: 2021-06-07 23:54:28ID: 1184
882Pokaż numer[email protected]
Scope of responsibilities:
- Responsible for supporting the team in planning of finished goods according to pre-established demand.
- Monitors supplier invoicing and follows up on payment approval process.
- Drafts limited finished goods inventory improvement projects within a unit and introduces new supporting process activities.
- Evaluates intake requirements against supply confirmations, resolving exceptions to ensure timely finished goods availability and correct customer service level.
- Manages replenishment order fulfillment cycle from requirements to goods receipt.
- Addresses issues that arise for individual purchase orders.
- Identifies opportunities and implications of inventory optimization
- Ensures process/data consistency
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Supply Chain, Planning and Systems.
- Strong communication skills and relationship building with Business and Markets.
- Experience in working with SAP and / or equivalent ERP systems nice to have
- Proven analytical skills
- Higher education
- Fluent in English
We offer to the candidates:
- Employment contract directly with our client
- Attractive compensation
- Private medical care, benefit system card, 50% home office, discount for company?s products
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
- Relocation package
- Multiple opportunities for career development, like mentoring, coaching and stretch assignments, with strong international exposure for dynamic profiles
- Chance to learn every day, acquire new skills and perspectives through customized online programs, and on-the-job experiences